All Of You 800+ RWHP Guys, Have You...

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you gotten used to the power? Does 850rwhp feel "normal" after a while? Or is it a refreshing experience every time you get into the car? Do you ever want more power, or is 850 to the wheel plenty? Thanks.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want more, but I'm not used to the 850. At the track in 1st gear, my mind has to convince my body to press the go-fast pedal ALL the way down... The body says no but the mind says go, Go, GO!

JD

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I notice that the more I drive, the more often my foot is all the way to the floor. I'm not sure if that means I'm getting used to it or if it means I want more.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two words: Paolo Castellano

He wants more than 800+ so bad, he's designing his OWN Twin Turbo Setup!

:2tu:

Jay K.

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can honestly say that the thought of wanting more power has never crossed my mine since taking delivery of my TT..I'm sure if and when I start taking it to the track for some 1/4 mile fun that may change..But for now it's more than enough for the street.
I've scared the S**T out myself more than a few times ...These Michelin Pilots are not the ideal tire to use when pushing 800 + RWHP.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can honestly say that the thought of wanting more power has never crossed my mine since I got two speeding tickets the first couple of weeks I got my car back.

:D

Just messing with you buddy! hahaha!!

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can honestly say that the thought of wanting more power has never crossed my mine since taking delivery of my TT..I'm sure if and when I start taking it to the track for some 1/4 mile fun that may change..But for now it's more than enough for the street.
I've scared the S**T out myself more than a few times ...These Michelin Pilots are not the ideal tire to use when pushing 800 + RWHP.

Jeff, you need some stickier tires, and then you will want more speed! You're driving on ice with your pilots, so you're scared every time you get on it. ;)

Are you now driving around in high boost all the time?

-M

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell you what i do

when i get bored driving a 800 plus RWHP i park it and Jump in a 1000 RWHP viper so I keep it mixed up a bit!

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres a thought. Try turning the car with that much power. Try driving 800+ *fast* on a roadcouse! Pressing down a gas pedal and holding a steering wheel straight will get boring with a 1,000 hp sooner or later.

NATE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres a thought. Try turning the car with that much power. Try driving 800+ *fast* on a roadcouse! Pressing down a gas pedal and holding a steering wheel straight will get boring with a 1,000 hp sooner or later.

Yeah because its just SO easy to just press the pedal down and hold the steering wheel straight. LOL

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it IS easy to just press a pedal down and hold a steering wheel straight. Try it. Hold the pedal down with your foot, and hold the steering wheel straight. Waalaa.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can press the pedal and hold the wheel straight, but you will probably end up in a ditch somewhere. With this much power my car rarely pulls straight when the tires break loose.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marc,

Get new tires! LOL! Seriously, isn't it true that the more you accellerate the more downforce you gain which in turn demands more area from the tire?

Jay K.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya