All you guys with your "Snake's Den", now I had to start one!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally started working on mine, I've never had a car that made me want to make a "nice" place for it out in the garage. I'm in the middle of the transformation, I have a few more cabinets to hang and some more painting (the concrete at the bottom of the red will get painted black) before a lot of decorating, just wanted to share my progress so far! :drive:

Attachments

• DSC01249.jpg
    DSC01249.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 3,754
Last edited:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally started working on mine, I've never had a car that made me want to make a "nice" place for it out in the garage. I'm in the middle of the transformation, I have a few more cabinets to hang and some more painting (the concrete at the bottom of the red will get painted black) before a lot of decorating, just wanted to share my progress so far! :drive:
Very nice :2tu:

I love seeing garage pictures, good job.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good. I'm working on mine. Should be ready this summer. Won't be as dressed up as everyone else's but it will be functional.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these great looking garages on the site. :omg: Where do you guys put your lawn mowers, yard tools, hoses, wife's car :rolaugh:, etc. ? :dunno:

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Ceilings were 10.5 feet so I raise the car up and all mowing equipment etc. goes underneath.

Attachments

• DSC04495.jpg
    DSC04495.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 50

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these great looking garages on the site. :omg: Where do you guys put your lawn mowers, yard tools, hoses, wife's car :rolaugh:, etc. ? :dunno:

I call it a shed and I have one in my backyard. However, I am sure that many of the Viper owners live in communities that are revolted by having a shed in the backyard and thus rules prohibit them. I always hated those stuffy neighborhoods.

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Well here is another pic with the wifes car in there, when I get my 911 it is out too LOL! :omg:;):drive:

Attachments

• DSC01254.jpg
    DSC01254.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 66

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good, but now pull everything back out and coat that floor. :) Checkerboard would look great in there, even slightly up the side wall.

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Already ahead of you, remember I said "I'm in the middle" of working on it lol. I'm going with a rubber/snap together coin style matting all black, should look real nice.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, working on mine too. Nothing fancy, but would like it to be clean looking - so far, walls being painted pure white. Coming out okay, would be easier if I didn't have all the kids stuff in there, so trying to figure out how to "stuff" their stuff into the shed...which of course is never big enough. Have been putting up wire shelving and baskets to neaten things up.

My biggest problem remains the concrete foundation wall where water seems to seep in. Until I solve this, I can't put up new sheetrock.:mad:

Okay I have a wife and she is the best! :)

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wow nice garage!!!

cooler and tv too? wifi? cot?

haha

LOL, funny you mention that, I swear this weekend I told my wife "hey I'm thinking about getting a flatscreen for out there", she wasn't as happy as I was :rolaugh:

kyleblix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garage looks great!

You're inspiring me to do some work in mine once I get the car home. Only bad thing is that we JUST painted then entire garage a beige color.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a brutal winter driveway getting redone today and sheetrock next Tuesday.
There was an 8 foot pile of snow in front of the right door...:)

You must be registered for see images attach

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are lucky! I have to squeeze around the entire car when its in my garage. Has there been a "Show us your garage" thread on VCA?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lotsa room, lotsa light:

You must be registered for see images attach

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks.
After it's sheetrocked and painted I'll do some artsy fartsy Viper logo thingy probably, except that I have no skillz.
Wonder how much beer it would take to get Dave666 up here to do his logo work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine