Am I the first ACR Owner to have done this?

OP
OP
B

Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
dang...im taking an A$$ whipping here now...hahah...

No worries...i wont be doing that switch...

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I didn't want to be constantly cleaning brake dust out of all those nooks and crannys. >>

This is the reason I dont have them. I like the looks of them, but I used to have a '79 Trans Am, and can never forget how much of a PITA those honeycombs were to keep clean.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually preferred the late Gen2 rim over the BBS wheels. I didn't want to be constantly cleaning brake dust out of all those nooks and crannys.

Chromed, with a good coat of was/polish and it real easy. Well, at least with EBC greesn it is! :2tu:

Then again, keeping that good coat of was/polish on them takes a bit of time! :p

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black chrome with a nice clear coat :) It's still a pain but not nearly as bad as polishing billet wheels.

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I didn't want to be constantly cleaning brake dust out of all those nooks and crannys. >>

This is the reason I dont have them. I like the looks of them, but I used to have a '79 Trans Am, and can never forget how much of a PITA those honeycombs were to keep clean.

Thank goodness I had lots of time on my hands this afternoon. 30 minutes later, presto, a fantastic looking set of wheels. :) I actually prefer them when they have a light coating of brake dust on them, as they have a "gunmetal" color to them. :laugh:

8763Viper_wheel-med.jpg

OP
OP
B

Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i am going to love every minute i spend cleaning every inch of my Viper...that is the true way of the warrior.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine