Amazing Caravan from Denver to VOI 11

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The South Florida Viper Club is looking for a few good men & women to drive with us from Denver to Salt Lake City for VOI 11.

As you may have heard, or not, the South Florida VCA is planning the trip of a lifetime preceding the Viper Owners Invitational in Salt Lake City this fall. Members David Ivler and Blair Retchin have been busy planning an awesome Viper drive Starting in Denver Colorado on September 23 and finishing September 30 at Salt Lake City. Below is the proposed agenda:

Thursday September 23

Arrive in Denver; pick up vipers or rental car, Hotel – T B A

Friday September 24

Scenic drive to Aspen Via Glenwood Springs lunch along the way, special kick-off dinner at the caribou club – Welcome to The Caribou Club, sleep in Aspen 2 nights, hotel choice:

L’Auberge individual cabins, about $125.00, 970-925-8297, Welcome to Preferred Lodging
Hotel Jerome, starting at $250.00, 970-920-1000, Aspen Luxury Resort: Colorado Ski Resort & Aspen Spa - Hotel Jerome

Saturday September 25

Scenic drive through independence pass, 12,000+ feet, to Leadville for lunch, dinner in Aspen, sleep in Aspen,

Sunday September 26

Breakfast in Aspen, scenic drive to Ouray via Carbondale and Montrose, US 550, Stay in Ouray, Dinner at Bon Ton Restaurant, Hotel:

Wiesbaden Hot springs Spa & lodging, $145-$174, 970-325-4347, www.wiesbadenhotsprings.com

St. Elmo Hotel, about $150, 970-325-4951, www.stelmohotel.com

Monday September 27

Awesome drive to Santa Fe New Mexico from Ouray via the famous “Million Dollar Hwy”, through Silverton, Durango and Pagossa Springs and stay in Santa Fe, dinner at Coyote Café, Hotel:

Hotel Plaza Real, about $160, 505-988-4900, www.hhandr.com,

Tuesday September 28

Morning in Santa Fe then drive to Sedona Arizona via I-40, dinner and hotel T.B.A.

Wednesday September 29

Morning in Sedona then drive to South Rim of Grand Canyon, Lunch at Grand Canyon, Stay in Page Arizona or Kanab Utah – TBA, hotel: TBA

Thursday September 30

Final day drive to VOI 11 at Salt Lake City, Arrive in late afternoon

Friday October 1

VOI events

Saturday October 2

VOI events

Sunday October 3
VOI free day events and races or Return home

Monday October 4

Return Home

Please take note that this trip is ever evolving and as we get closer, more details will follow. We are hoping to meet up with viper owners from all over the USA heading to the VOI to make this a very special event. Each and every day will be new and exciting with great drives on scenic highways, good food at great restaurants, and comfortable accommodations to sleep. If you have any interest at all in joining the fun, please contact David by email ASAP at [email protected] or call 786-306-3738. Please don't hesitate to ask questions or send ideas.

You don't want to miss this one!

I hope hear from you on this amazing trip. It's going to be a trip of a lifetime!

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose there will be a quick caravan group that wouldn't require me to take three more days from work?????

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of us are going. Will figure itinerary soon. Hope to hook up with other eastern clubs on the way!:drive:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAY To GO!!! :2tu: I have been to some of the places like Aspen or Leadville etc....that's a good drive and should be very scenic! :drive:

P91791981.JPG

Leadville

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen