And another Gen5 is off the market, a happy New Year to me.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to FinalEd/John on the referral from his purchase, I bought the black/silver loaded GTS/Track Pack car today, a deal I still can't believe I got. Great dealer, friendly and responsive and seriously great deals. I should have it in about 2 weeks, pics and mods to follow.

Now, to get my gen4 sold, lol, seriously good deal to be had on it for someone as well.

Thanks and happy New Year!

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to FinalEd/John on the referral from his purchase, I bought the black/silver loaded GTS/Track Pack car today, a deal I still can't believe I got. Great dealer, friendly and responsive and seriously great deals. I should have it in about 2 weeks, pics and mods to follow.

Now, to get my gen4 sold, lol, seriously good deal to be had on it for someone as well.

Thanks and happy New Year!

Dman - I saw your post on driveviper. Absolutely UNREAL deal you got! Congrats man! Still can't believe that price...can't wait to get into one soon. My heart is set on a white one. Be sure to post some pics when that baby arrives.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome, congrats! I made the post to share a positive buying experience and inform Viper Nation of that car being available at great terms. Mission accomplished. John

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Every time I make an offer now I'm gonna say "I want the Dman deal". :2tu:

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He paid low $70s ($143k original MSRP) for a new/demo car with 780 Miles and full warranty. I had just purchased their other leftover GTS (white/black) the week earlier.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He paid low $70s ($143k original MSRP) for a new/demo car with 780 Miles and full warranty. I had just purchased their other leftover GTS (white/black) the week earlier.

i.e., essentially a used car with low miles and a myriad of owners but a full factory warranty. :smirk:

OP
OP
D

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, same dealer as FinalEd, Ed Volyes. They've been outstanding, including offering the MOPAR extended warranty to me for $1900, which is also a great deal, and have been very responsive and polite, I'd certainly recommend them. With cost of enclosed shipping being around $700, the car was essentially $70,400. But this is a fluke deal, this type car in the low $80s is a great deal. I don't mean to share the price as a target for others, or to brag (hec bragging would be not caring about price, lol), I'm just open about things, and it might help someone get a solid deal elsewhere, and passing on a great dealer experience as well. Honestly, I'd have pulled the trigger on this for much more, the deal was just stupid good.

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year was it?? That's a hell of a deal... I mean damn....

I am hoping to find a base model around 70k.... Maybe that's too high! lol

OP
OP
D

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year was it?? That's a hell of a deal... I mean damn....

I am hoping to find a base model around 70k.... Maybe that's too high! lol

Leftover 2013. And my buying it is all it took for us to get our first snow storm. LoL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4