And so it begins... first official C7 Crash

Reaction score
They were probably shooting a commercial like they do with the Caddy's talking about the Magnetic ride suspension and pushed a bit to hard...

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he was just trying to display the car on a wall, as per the Detroit show.

You must be registered for see images

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[email protected]

We can confirm that during routine testing, a Stingray was involved in a one-car accident.

During evaluation, the driver caught the inside tire caught the edge of the pavement during a tight corner, leading to the accident. Thankfully, no one was hurt, the car received only minor damage, and no citations were issued.

Best,

Monte

Monte Doran
Chevrolet Communications
Renaissance Center 100 / 30 / D66

Interesting

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its all inevitable. These cars have race car power and are being driven on the streets by normal people. That being said i don't want them to dial the power back.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its all inevitable. These cars have race car power and are being driven on the streets by normal people. That being said i don't want them to dial the power back.

So true. I often wonder if I'll make a few mistakes and have a few lapses of judgement with my new toy. Luckily, I've been driving high HP cars all my life, so hopefully I'll show some restraint. I'm hoping the track will be our outlet when we feel the need for speed, LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala