Annihilated an SL55

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben, I just want to know one thing, having shared the M5 boards with you as far back as 01 I'm betting you shared this with the usual Mercedes suspects, if so, could you provide a link?

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben,

Hey after seeing your Renn-Tech twin turbo SL 65 with 57,284,732 rear wheel horsepower, how could you pick on a lowley little SL-55. I just bought my wife a SLK 350 with the AMG package, and I belive the brochure said the 0-60 for her car was 5.4 and the SL-55 was 4.7 Does not even seem fair that a stock Viper could blow the doors off of it, let alone your sleeping monster SRT-10....But it is still fun to have little encounters.....How about coming up next to Jose in his Saleen S7 or maybe when you see him in his new Ford GT cruising around. Then it would be a fun story. See you at the next Coffee get together Ben
Dennis Kimball

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, if the SL55 got all the mods that Renntech offers you would have had a different result. Your modified car against a factory stock is not exactly a level playing field. I traded my 03 SRT10 for a SL600 (V12) and have never looked back. The performance, ride, fit and finish, are magnificent. Stock 0 to 60 in 4.1. Yes the stock Viper may be faster but only if he does everything right. All I have to do is step on the go pedal. The hardtop/convertable is another bonus. Touch a button and it is up or down in 15 seconds.

Ummm...apparently you don't know Treynor and his stable. To include the Mercedes? You my friend have been pwned. :2tu: