Announcing the VOI 10 Commemorative Viper!

Reaction score
Juli,

The Viper comes with the ACR wheels and brakes. The interior is standard all black, and the silver is a very bright silver that I bet is awesome in the sunlight.

Chris: You mentioned interior changes? And, performance upgrades, not necessarily having to do with HP...can you elaborate on those? Thank YOU....that is ONE GORGEOUS VOIX Viper...I LOVE IT!
Thanx for the FULL pix...you teaser you! ~juli

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the cost is going to be and how many will be produced? I left an e-mail address with someone at registration on wednesday night and havent heard anything yet.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
The Viper comes with the ACR wheels and brakes. The interior is standard all black, and the silver is a very bright silver that I bet is awesome in the sunlight.

Thank you, Mark~! Sure makes me wish we could have TWO Vipers!:headbang: ~~~drooly-juli
(No gear changes? 3.07s still?)

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone in the Balto/Wash area... factory just shipped our VOI10, and we expect it by early next week!

ViperVOI, are you a new dealership on this VCA site? Never heard of you guys!
We also have a dealer near us who is also expecting a VOIX, just doesn't know when.
We'll be going to see it when he gets it in (Upstate NY). Just wondered if you advertised here on the site? ~juli

ViperVOI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Juli, we're new to the VCA site. We've been around Baltimore since the 80s, but have only dabbled in the Viper business. The DC-Annapolis area usually does more with the Viper, but we've had a couple of enthusiasts who were excited enough with the new MY2008 hp to put in an order. Not knowing what's going to happen with the "Dodge" Viper business in the months to come, we figured we'd try to get one of the 100 VOIXs. It did arrive yesterday (38/100), and after they finish doing the pre-delivery inspection, I'll be sure to take and post some pictures. We actually have a two-Viper owner coming in tonight to take a serious look at it, but if it's here in the morning, I'll make it a Kodak moment!!

Reaction score
Yes, Juli, we're new to the VCA site. We've been around Baltimore since the 80s, but have only dabbled in the Viper business. The DC-Annapolis area usually does more with the Viper, but we've had a couple of enthusiasts who were excited enough with the new MY2008 hp to put in an order. Not knowing what's going to happen with the "Dodge" Viper business in the months to come, we figured we'd try to get one of the 100 VOIXs. It did arrive yesterday (38/100), and after they finish doing the pre-delivery inspection, I'll be sure to take and post some pictures. We actually have a two-Viper owner coming in tonight to take a serious look at it, but if it's here in the morning, I'll make it a Kodak moment!!

Either way, photos would be appreciated, good luck with the sale.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hopefully you'll look into becoming one of our site sponsors! ~juli
Pics would be wonderful, thank you!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good LORD, that is lovely!!!! THANK you, Venomiss for the awesome pictures of the VOIX coupe~! Truly a great color combo! ~juli

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I am so not impressed by this car. I love that dodge makes a special edition for the VOIs but just whats so special about it:dunno:?? ok silver paint, and ACR wheels, I fail to see how silver and black make a car stand out. THe white and blue VOI 9 car was great. that color had not been done since the 95 i think it was (might be wrong on the year) and the badge is so boring. look at the VOI9 badge very cool. all this car says to me is BORING.

trojewski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa !!, guys (and gals). Check the sticker on that thing and think a minute..... The sticker on my ACR was...THE SAME! Something doesn't quite add up right.

What will the 2009 ACR sticker look like? ..... If we get one.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa !!, guys (and gals). Check the sticker on that thing and think a minute..... The sticker on my ACR was...THE SAME! Something doesn't quite add up right.

What will the 2009 ACR sticker look like? ..... If we get one.

Something that doesn't seem to be mentioned a lot is that the cost of the 2009's went up ~$4,000. If you are looking for a deal, a 2008 is the way to go. :2tu:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
08 and 09 besides the commemert adition will gel in a year or so to basically the same price,08 will be the bang for the painful buck new.