Another coupe thread...embargoed pics from Autoweek

S

SUN RA KAT

Looks pretty nice, but mine's paid for and I'm keeping it.

If HP and weight rumors are correct, the Viper coupe should be right behind the Corvette C-6.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its the Frankenstein Viper...Patchwork of two generations...Not cohesive in looks imho and just embarassingly high off the ground for a sportscar ...Its a nice looking car but not a Grand Slam like the GTS...More like a line drive single to left field...

Hot Rod

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought the new coupe might temp me enough to move up from my '99 RT. So far, I'm not impressed. I'll divert to some other form of "stress relief" A second Harley for the wife so we can do some riding together is looking good!

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it had come out with 625HP, there would be few complaints, and the name of Viper would be the buzz of the automotive press again. :2tu:

But without even 1 measly HP more for the SRT-10 Coupe it's an insult and embarassment to the Viper community.
With the new Coupe's acceleration slipping well behind the Ford GT, being slower than the less expensive and lighter C6 Z06 Corvette. Soon the Viper will be compared to the upcoming SVT Cobra Mustang. :eek:

What was DC thinking? :eek: :confused:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper