Another Plug

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These days it's very rare that I walk away with a smile on my face after paying someone for performing a service. From contractors to auto repair shops, few people really take pride in what they do or put a sufficient effort into the job. But every now and then you get a glimmer of hope, and yesterday that hope came from Chuck Tator. I have seen many posts on Chuck and always had a feeling that maybe there was some kind of "kickback" for the writer. As I write this can honestly say that I felt compelled to write at least a brief summary of my experience for those looking for someone who is straight up, thorough, and easy to deal with. I have no other motive.

I met Chuck at my first viperclub event last summer. My then fiance and I both thought that he was very friendly, and liked him from the start. In private, we both agreed that he was the man for the next "viper project" (there have been many!) since I'm always complaining that everyone I use is a rip off. (we thought that he could actually be "the one". ) Over the course of this past year I had also been hearing bits and pieces from various people about Chuck - all very good.

I recently purchased BTR heads, T&D rockers, and a swaybar. I called Chuck and arranged to bring the car in two days before my wedding. He also offered to keep the car garaged while I was on my honeymoon. I thought to myself, "how great is that, I go away, relax, and come home to more horses!" Long story short, he put all the parts on, fixed some small problems I had mentioned to him, fixed something which I had mentioned a while back but forgot when I dropped the car off, checked fluids and lubrication, and discovered that my battery was shot. I was very happy. The bottom line is if you need something done, give Chuck a call.

Also, I must mention BTR performance. Why? Number one, I can say that Tom was very honest and a nice guy too. And Two, the heads are sick! I highly recommend them. When I hit the gas I smile from ear to ear!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AIllick