Another Raving Fan!

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know this has been said before but-
My first experience at Tator's Dodge was impressive!
After Chuck gave my wife & I a tour of his dealership,Roseanne took the time to chat with my wife while Chuck and I finalized the needed repairs. Chuck true to form wowed me & after performing the much needed 998 recall; took more time to go thru the vehicle and discovered a weeping waterpump that could have been a real disaster for me. I am truly grateful for his thoroughness. Working in a dealership myself it was a nice change to be on the receiving end of great service. My wife runs our customer relations department and if asked would grade the dealership an A++. We are now new members of the Wizard's fan club! Thanks Chuck!Steve & Kristin Cullinane :2tu: :2tu:

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote for Michigan!

I ordered parts from him, got the invoice with the parts, saw he didn't charge me for freight so I added it into my check to him. He calls me long distance to tell me he didn't intend to charge the freight and would put it on my account for the next purchase. It was only for $5.50!! What a guy! I think he should invest in a mobile repair rig and share his talents to those less fortunate.