Any body using a SpeedLingeire Bra

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have looked into buying this for my GTS but decided not too due to the exorbitant price as well as the possibility to incur damage above the bra. On my GTS, there is a small rock chip right above where the Speedlingerie bra would end. That pretty much negates any reason to buy it. I have also looked into the ClearBra, but decided against it. I like to bring my car to car shows and whatnot and I don't really like the idea of having a plastic film over the fascia. Kind of defeats the purpose of protecting the beauty of the car by masking it. At least with the Speedlingerie bra you can take it on and off.

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my red GTS with the bra on. Not a great picture but you get the idea. I got mine when they first came out, I took it on a trip to Las Vegas and got it up to 155 mph (which exceeded their 150 limit). When I took it off there was wear on the paint around the fog lights, never used it again. They probably have improved it since then, and maybe for just driving at normal speeds that wouldn't happen.

181bra-med.jpg

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could contact cleartastic and see if you could buy some of the static cling clear plastic to put on in the wear areas under the bra. Thats what I did on my Z06. When you take the bra off just peel off the static cling film and reuse later.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could contact cleartastic and see if you could buy some of the static cling clear plastic to put on in the wear areas under the bra. Thats what I did on my Z06. When you take the bra off just peel off the static cling film and reuse later.

Kind of involved, don't you think? I think people buy these cars for their enjoyment, not for more hassle and headaches.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my red GTS with the bra on. Not a great picture but you get the idea. I got mine when they first came out, I took it on a trip to Las Vegas and got it up to 155 mph (which exceeded their 150 limit). When I took it off there was wear on the paint around the fog lights, never used it again. They probably have improved it since then, and maybe for just driving at normal speeds that wouldn't happen.

181bra-med.jpg

Off topic but whats up with the yellow wheels on a blue w/ white stripe gts??

2kvette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had the ClearBra installed on my car a few weeks ago. Also behind all four tires (the installer did a "custom" pattern that I requested) plus both sideview mirrors. You can hardly tell and I'm sure most people wouldn't even be able to pick it out. The computer cuts the patterns so NO cutting on the car. This guy was a perfectionist! He came to my house and did it in the garage. Took him about eight (8) hours! Total bill: $800.00 Totally worth it!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a White Mamba and its a pain to keep the edges of the clearbra clean. Brake dust makes a ridge line along the edges of the film. Also some slight yellowing on the top of the sills where the secondary cat sits below. I put the static cling film on the front facia and take it off after a drive on the freeway . Do not recommend putting the clear bra on the front/hood portions on the white mamba.

OP
OP
F

FASTFUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art,
Thanks for the feed back, I had heard something about it not looking right on the White Mamba. Where do you buy the Static Cling film? Is it cut to the Viper's shape etc?
Why do you have to take it on and off? How does it look on?
I don't want to be chipped off, however I don't want to be a slave to the solution. :rolleyes: :usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960