Any good body shops in the central Calif (Modesto) area.

vipurrman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the unfortunate luck of an 80 year old lady backing into my drivers side door, while trying to mail a letter at the Post Office. At least she admidited to her insurance company (State Farm) that my Viper was to short and she couldn't see it.....OUCH! Anyway, it appears that most body shops can't work on the Viper. Does anybody know of a body shop that can work on it. I'm very willing to drive somewhere to have it fixed....and State Farm says that when I find a shop, just let them know and they will take care of the bill. I think they know it's going to be UGLY. Finally, my beast is one of the few green 95 convertables.....can they still get paint & parts for it?

Thanks

Steve

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vipurrman, I know San Mateo is quite a distance from you, but I too have an Emerald Green snake and I thought I’d offer this for you as I just took my ’95 RT/10 hardtop to Costelli & Pardini’s Auto Body (650) 571-7001 to have it repainted.

Vic Costelli has two snakes and was recommended by snake owners on this board as doing quality work. Vic spent a good amount of time talking to me about my job and after hearing his stories and seeing the quality of work he does, I left my hardtop with him to have repainted. Vic seemed to knwo about all of teh pitfalls of fixing and painting Vipers. We'll see?

It is supposed to be done next week and I’d be happy to report on the final results. Sorry I can’t help you with someone in Modesto, but just like you I’m willing to drive distance to get my snake fixed right.

Fortunately, this is just a hardtop repair unlike your situation, but Vic is a good 50 miles away from my home.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang