Any good "OMG" stories?

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any good \"OMG\" stories?

I believe this has been posted before but have any of you SRT guys experienced any good "OMG, look at that cool car!" incidents? I am considering an SRT-10 purchase at some point and I have to admit vanity is a factor in my decision making process. So let's here some stories about wild women and the new Viper! :D :2tu:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Any good

Ever see an entire little league team stop playing as you drive by? The pitcher threw the ball just as I came around the corner, the batter had his back to me and hit a slow grounder towards the shortstop. The entire team points and yells OMG VIPER! and the ball dribbles into left field and stops. I think the kid got a triple before the coach got the outfielders attention. Classic.

Sorry, I suppose I could have made this a "******* vs. ***** Last Resort" story. :p

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I noticed that chicks notice it way more than guys, maybe thats cuz i am in san diego which has droves of materialistic women, which i love :)

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score

First time I went to fuel it up three chicks in their 20's follow me in to the station, jump out of their pickup and begin ogling the srt and telling me what a great car it is. Guy next to me also check out the srt and compliments the looks big time. Next time I gas it up there is a guy with his harley and he and the attendant are all google eyed over the srt and very complimentary, before I finish in comes a motorcycle cop who says he saw the viper and swung in just to get a closer look. It becomes a Viper love fest and after many minutes I have to explain that we have a dinner appointment and we were just about late so I got to go.
Pull into the curbside parking space and get out and start towards the restaurant and some says "man that's

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dudes do a double take, most chics clueless. Neon SRTs #1 enthusiast. I do most of the staring.

There were 2 Neon SRT-4's at the local dragstrip last week. They didn't seem interested in their 'daddy', the SRT-10. I even walked up to their cars in the staging lanes and complemented them. There also was a GenI at the strip that night. Little interest from the crowd. Insert Giant L on foreheads <here>

However, A girl at Pep Boys stopped checking people out at the register cause (as she mumbled) 'gotta see that Viper!' She walked outside and oggled. I was in my working-on-cars clothes. Oil and transmission fluid all over me. Her jaw dropped when I got in the car. That'll teach her to make me wait, so she could see my car!

g3173

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I had a pretty big OMG yesterday. But It wasn't any kind of compliment. I had my car detailed yesterday and drove off the lot with 4 wet tires :mad: . I had my mind on work and all of a sudden my back end is zig-zagging left to right! WHOA what a rush :headbang: and what an eye opener! I was so lucky that the road was pretty empty and nothing bad happened! Goes to show that when you're behind the wheels of a Viper you need to focus on driving... Skip Barber here I come :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi