Any good tuners for Roe S/C in the New England area???

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am ready to add headers, rockers,aluminum radiator, etc. My car will need to be retuned. Is there anyone near me(CT) that can correctly tune my Viper? A dyno would be preferred. The car needs race fuel now or it will detonate, the car has never had a really good tune. I have gone back and forth with vec cards with Shawn, it is very hard to dial it in from 1200 miles away. I feel I may have to bring it to Fla. to have him tune it at this point...Thanks...AL

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Baz but I think Al is looking for someone that has a dyno. I did find a good shop with a dyno and they now have been tuning the Roe blowers but they are an hour West of me! Al that may be 2 1/2 hours for you.
"Romar Automotive Inc., 630 Route 52, Walden, NY 12586 #845-778-2737 ask for Kyle. :cool:

Da1cop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send it to Joe Donovan...You will pay a little extra to ship but you will be happy with the work. From what I hear, he is the BEST roe tuner.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck- I agree, but it is a Dyno Shop. Figured I'd offer it up. To bad you don't have a Dyno Shop anywhere near South Salem.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff
He has plenty of room for one but to tight to spend his $$$$$$'s :D !!!!!

OH no what have i started :eek: :eek: ..........

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F1 looks like rice haven!!! Are you sure there good with Roe Vipers??? I think I called them last week and they were giong out of buisness??? AL

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are going out of business that's news to me. The New England Viper Club had a Dyno Day there last month. Dave Morrill the owner is a VCA Member...
If you click on customers cars (here)
http://www.f1dyno.com/pictures/Customer_Cars

There are photo albums of 2 Viper jobs. Click on either one, both were Roe Superchargers... or you can call Sean Roe directly and ask him about F1 Dyno.

:headbang: