Any info on this snake?

ViperCLKGTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this Viper? The color, rims, and spoiler, would be the first to go for me but at that price I think I would be ok with that. Anyone know if it belonged to a past VCA member?

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was Snidely Whiplash's car. :lmao: Seriously though, no, I've never seen it but you're right, its painful to look at in its current configuration

OP
OP
V

ViperCLKGTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was Snidely Whiplash's car. :lmao: Seriously though, no, I've never seen it but you're right, its painful to look at in its current configuration

I'm glad someone agrees my bestfriend, Mr. Stealth-Altima with rims, thinks it's the coolest looking Viper ever. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but wow come on....

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive seen it on this site or the alley before. get rid of those horrible black accents and bra thingy and it would look good

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad someone agrees my bestfriend, Mr. Stealth-Altima with rims, thinks it's the coolest looking Viper ever. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but wow come on....

I have absolutely no idea what you're saying.....

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea what you're saying.....

I think it's all in the punctuation.:)

"I'm glad someone agrees, my bestfriend, Mr. Stealth-Altima with rims, thinks it's the coolest looking Viper ever. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but wow come on...."

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i dont know..... the car appears to be in good shape. if someone is looking for a driver at a cheap price i might go look at it if ya like the color. title aside, i think the price reflects the title issue.
its not my color, but to each his own

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyway, look at it this way

if you were going to change the rims and color... you are looking at probably ~7-10k right there to make the job right so might as well put that money toward a more pristine car right away

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the color but not the black pcs. I would just paint the vents and change out the wheels. You would have a good lookin car for cheap.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to lose that bra too....that is the silliest thing ever seen on a Viper........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala