Any Interest in my Stock '06 Exhaust?

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone want my stock '06 Exhaust (catback) includes 2 mufflers, crossover and piping? Car had 5,500 miles on it, all clamps included, no rust or damage.

If no one takes it I may hang it on the garage wall / store it in the basement for "originality" or drop it by a scrap yard. I swapped to a set of take-off '08+ mufflers/tips this weekend.

I do not want to ship this heavy bunch of metal so if your in Connecticut and want this please let me know.

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have most of my 05 stock parts in several boxes in a spare bedroom... I will eventually give them away to folks here who need replacement parts. I shipped out the stock cats / flex pipe last year to someone who needed them on this forum. I'm a packrat and just can't seem to throw stuff like that out. Currently have complete (minus the cats pipe) stock exhaust & headers, all 4 stock coilovers, the behind the seat plastic panel (I put in the autoform one with the roll hoops), stock hoops and brackets.

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep it for the simple fact that when and IF you ever decide to sell, there is something to be said to "stock parts included" or you can just put the car back together stock to sell and then sell anything aftermarket. When I bought mine, I wanted it completely stock.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As I said earlier, keeping the mufflers and tossing the crossover is the best thing to do. If someone wants a "stock" Viper (exhaust wise), you'd simply add a set of take-off Gen. IV stock tips to your stock mufflers and you'll have a stock exhaust setup - Gen. IV wise. Personally, there's no way I'd fight trying to re-install the stock crossover back into the frame.

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
are the 2006 mufflers different than the 2008 mufflers? OR is it just the silly cross over that is different?

OP
OP
J

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
are the 2006 mufflers different than the 2008 mufflers? OR is it just the silly cross over that is different?

Mufflers are same with same part number stamped. Gen 4 has an additional clamp and as you said no crossover

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21