Any Nor CAL vipers in the house

YellowFury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any other nor-cal owners on the board. If do you meet up at all or have get togethers? Have had my car for about 6 mos now and would like to join some events.

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Alamo -- would love to get together with some other guys for a cruise, bbq, etc.

Christian

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey NorCalYellow, what city are you in? Aside from the Club events, we have been know to have an informal gathering...if this rain will stop!!! Tomer

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any other nor-cal owners on the board. If do you meet up at all or have get togethers? Have had my car for about 6 mos now and would like to join some events.

Welcome. Lots of NorCal owners on this board. Like tomer said, what city you from. We have informal get togethers every now and then. I know tomer anxious to get out and try out his "new stuff."

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im always interested in a little get together!! I am located in San Jose..especially now that the damn rain has stopped!! In fact...im gonna taker her over to Los Gatos right now to get some coffee!! I will probably be joining the local chapter soon...

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So NorCalYellow, fess up, where are you? I sense an informal gathering here!!! I am sure ready for it, even though I am still breaking in my new engine!! Tomer

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So NorCalYellow, fess up, where are you? I sense an informal gathering here!!! I am sure ready for it, even though I am still breaking in my new engine!! Tomer

I got a restaurant and bar... free drink for anyone showing up with a viper key. :2tu:

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not only are there lots of NorCal members here, there's almost always something going on. Check out the NorCal calendar at http://norcal.viperclub.org

Just got back from a drive over to Hartzheim (for Durango parts), back through Willow Glen, etc.

Randy

OP
OP
Y

YellowFury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well sounds like it should be a fun summer with so many people active in the area. I live in Fairfield. My car is in the shop for about another week so no get togethers until then ;)

WCKDVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome NorCalYellow,

There are also a bunch of track only Vipers in the bay area as well. If you have any interest in tracking your car (at any level) or just want to meet a bunch of local Viper people, check out Viper Days this weekend at Thunderhill (real close to your place). Also, Friday is a benefit day (Brian Angen Memorial) at the track and lots of great Viper people/cars will be there.

Best regards,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960