Any VA guys ever see this one on the road?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the owner of that car attended VOI 8 as it appeared on the DVD made by Tim Galyean at the time.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Aside from the wing, I like it, and I generally don't like such things. It's heavily modded, but about as tastefully as can be done when you do extreme cosmetic mods.

Wings always look like ass on verts. The bigger they are, the worse they look, and that one could double as a picnic table.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never seen that viper on the road and i hope i never do that thing is ugly

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen it at the BK in Manassas and also at the Clifton car show this last year. Very clean and looks well executed. I don't like all of the 'custom' bling, but I appreciate the workmanship. I was looking at a '69 Tri-Power Vette the guy who lives in the house in the pics was selling. He takes good care of his cars (he has a sweet Motion Corvette on a lift in his garage).

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is that the car with the lime green twin that tator had at his shop that blew up a few years ago. sent the flywheel up thru the center of the car taking out the windshield ?

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definately wins for the most uses of the word "Custom" in an Ebay add, by my count... 25 :)

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I saw it at a Redskins Car Show in Ashburn earlier this summer. It got a lot of looks but not a lot of favorable responses to the wing.