Any Vipers near Berlin / Szczecin area?

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I'll be in Szczecin Poland for business this coming week (leaving tomorrow, returning Friday) and was wondering if there are any Viper owners in that area. I'm flying in and out of Berlin but staying in Szczecin for the week I'm there. If there are some owners around I'd love to meet up for dinner or just to chat some evening. Would be fun to see some Viper family overseas and get a look at some European/American power ;).

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold a Dodge Ram to a guy a Poland, pretty sure it was one of the few if not only dodge product in the entire country. Be safe and enjoy your trip!

OP
OP
MoparMap

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
From what I hear of the roads, a truck sounds like a good idea, lol. It's always interesting to see the local transportation. I travelled to Finland a few years back and saw an old GTO in one city. The Scandinavians like our classic American muscle it seems.

OP
OP
MoparMap

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I sold a Dodge Ram to a guy a Poland, pretty sure it was one of the few if not only dodge product in the entire country. Be safe and enjoy your trip!

It wouldn't happen to have been black would it? I saw a few pickups in general while I was there, but on my way out of Szczecin I saw a black Ram parked there. Thought it was pretty funny given what you said.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456