Anybody driving Sunday??

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
11am is to early for me.. :(

Have fun!! :drive:

Hey Wolf, if we end up following my route you may be able to meet us if you feel like driving out Rt. 211 toward Luray from Warrenton. I'd expect we'll be east bound around 2:00pm or so.

Just sayin' ... If you feel like going out for a drive, you may want to head that direction. I wouldn't be suprised if we stop and turn around in Sperryville for a second mountain run up to the gap and back.... :drive::drive::drive:

=J

OP
OP
B

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st Annual NoVa Easter Cruise

Awesome day, today guys! Perfect weather and not too bad in the traffic department. Here are a couple teaser pics and a link to the album on Picasa.

Awesome cruise route jdeft1. Thank goodness that Front Royal cop ignored us!:D

First pic is a nice set of 'Easter eggs' and the second is jdeft contemplating driving UNDER a traffic obstacle. Enjoy....

link:
Picasa Web Albums - 10178394421108835... - Easter Cruise...

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 18

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a blast! Fun cruise. Time for the sunburn gel.....

Here's a couple pics:
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My son and I had a great time. Thanks guys! Great job Jdeft. That was an awesome route.

Let's continue to use this forum to set these things up when the opportunity arises.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I missed you guys. The yard work piled up a little too much after all the playin I did on Saturday. Looks like I missed a pretty darn good time!

Jeff and anyone else, if you guys are ever in the neighborhood or want to join us just send me a PM (I don't always check the forums, but I get alerts about ***) and we'll set something up. And don't forget this Saturday is a go Kart event down here.

im up for meeting you guys in Fredericksburg some Saturdays!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave