Anybody know if the SRT-Carbon has Roll-Bar and still has the folding top?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

No real answers to my previous post, and I REALLY WANT TO BUY THE CARBON!

However, I will NOT buy the SRT-Carbon if the Carbon "Hard-Top" is not removeable. I would also be VERY bummed if it did not have the "folding top" still intact- I LOVE owning a convertible, but, I want to be able to go to the track.

Please: A ROLL-BAR, factory installed, keep the "folding-Top" just as it is, and make the Carbon "Hard-Top" removeable- (just like the Auto-Form Hard-Top I rented at Viper Days).

Another request: PLEASE CONSIDER ENGINEERING THE "ROLL-BAR" TO BE "HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE"! (OR, REMOVEABLE AND MODULAR TO STOW IN THE TRUNK. fACTORY COULD INSTALL FEMALE MOUNTS (or whatever is needed) TO RECEIVE THE ROLL-BAR).

PVO/SRT TEAM: Please up-grade the insulation at the foot-well, and use the "Corsa Track-Exhaust" to eliminate the heat behind the seats and increase HP and improve sound!

PLEASE SRT: Keep the Radio and Air-Conditioning as an option (or Standard, with "delete option" and price deduction).

I like the Gold/Silver paint color on the front of the Viper Quarterly, BUT, I would REALLY like to buy the Prowler's "Mandarine Orange Metallic" on the SRT-Carbon! Others here (like Bill Pemberton) have also asked for this Prowler Orange.

Please SRT, give us OPTIONS, and let our wallets determine the level of comfort stuff we want (or don't). Keep that beautiful 650HP powerplant the way it is, and don't skimp on the ponies!

Please, let me order this Viper, and keep that marvelous folding top. Just make sure it " Meets all Track Requirements".

Thanks for letting me repeat myself, but these details concerning keeping the "convertible top/with Roll-Bar (please!) and the removeable (it must be) Hard-Top are crucial to me and my buying decision.

I am ready to make a serious deposit today! Bill P.; are you listening?

Thanks!

Jim :usa: :cool: