Anybody Using Gladiator Garage Cabinetry ?

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to organize my garage and considering the Gladiator Cabinets. Anyone using them care to weigh in or anyone know of something better ?

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a complete garage full of it, very nice products, but don't get sweat on them, it reacts with the finish on the cabinets and you can't get it off. We have called them about it and they might have a fix for the newly made products (I have had mine a while).

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you really need some quality stuff find a Lista dealer. I just replaced old Craftsman, Snap On, Matco boxes, and cabinets with Lista and the quality difference is amazing. You won't be disappointed and the price is less than Snap On. One drawer in a Lista box will support 440 pounds. Much better quality. Give them a call and check it out.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Craftsman roll away. I'm looking for some cabinets to hide all of the small cans and bottles and the garden stuff which are on open tiered shelving now.

You must be registered for see images

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm using the Gladiator Cadet stuff from Northern Tool. I have 6 wall cabinets in my garage. Very happy with them and I am a picky person. They are advertised as 50 pound capacity. If that was true they'd be on the floor right now in a crumpled mess. They hold WAY more than 50 pounds. I think it's more a factor of how you mount them to your wall than the rating of the metal they are made of.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a lot of the units and they have been great so far. Pricy but quality. Use the slate wall and you can do a lots of diffrent setups.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that there is a quality difference between the various levels of Gladiator stuff. But if like me the OP is looking to store jugs of this and that I have been quite happy with the Cadet series. If doing shop work I would step it up a notch and get their better series.

I do not use my garage for a shop normally. I have a shop and that is where the workbench is that gets beat on. The workbench in the garage is more like a table for beverages :beer:

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have 5 of their cabinets, three under the work bench and 2 six footer storage cabinets. Work very well. Putting the wheels on is kinda of a pain, but once that is done they appear bullet proof. Like the gray as it matches my floor and lower portion of the garage walls. In cabinets you really do get what you pay for. Buy once and never look back. *****.