anyone ever used Aldan Coilovers?

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a set of used aldan coilovers at an amazing price. anyone ever used them? The owner claims he had them on his 04 dodge viper without a problem and he got rid of the viper. I found very little information on the internet.

Any information would help, thank you.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have used these, it depends on your application. Best for drag racing. Call me if you need more information.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aldans are absolute JUNK. I wouldn't even sell my old set, I threw them out. I couldn't sell that junk and sleep at night.

skeetachya

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call Sean Roe he carries them. The problem was people were not ordering them with the correct shaft length and they were blowing them out. You have to make sure you get them for what you are doing and they are great. Just call and talk to Sean...

(904)230-5422

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got them on my Gen1. One benefit to the Aldans is that they have a lifetime warranty if they need rebuilding. I'm not sure if it transfers to the next owner. You may want to ask Aldan.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You Get What You Pay For.

We have sold many many dozens of sets......price-demanding informed customers.....and after a couple seasons, -or one HARD season- they DO need rebuiding. Lifetime Warrantee to original owner, Made In USA.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You Get What You Pay For.

and after a couple seasons, -or one HARD season- they DO need rebuiding.

I bought Penskes. They were NOT inexpensive. They ARE fabulous. I've had them for 8 years and lots of track miles. They have NOT been rebuilt. They do NOT leak oil. Nitrogen needs checking occasionally.

I got what I paid for. Your mileage may vary.;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte