Anyone got a Gen 1 dash panel to sell me?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one that was painted black. It was the gray fuzzy. It will need to be redone. What is it worth?

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one that was painted black. It was the gray fuzzy. It will need to be redone. What is it worth?

It's Zues' thread, so he'd have first dibs, but if he's not interested, I may be.

I have no idea of the value, so I don't know if this offer is insulting or not. I'd buy it for $150 if its complete w/ door handle surrounds and glove box door.

thnx,
Craig

Last edited:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well given the radio bezel alone goes for $150 used and the door handle peices $100 used...who knows what the dasha and the whole set would go for...

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well given the radio bezel alone goes for $150 used and the door handle peices $100 used...who knows what the dasha and the whole set would go for...

Wow! I'll definitely be holding onto my extra interior pieces/dash. They may just keep going up in price.

OP
OP
Z

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

got one ...your a piece of work. Just six months ago I posted looking for a dash. SDADDY posts back that he's got a dash, and door surrounds all for $150. Before I could buy you responded and bought it...fine. But where do you get off " the radio bezel alone goes for $150,...who knows what the dash and the whole set would go for..." .
Maybe your post should've gone something like 'I got a great deal from a post like this ....all for a $150'.
what an .........

Last edited:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got one ...your a piece of work. Just six months ago I posted looking for a dash. SDADDY posts back that he's got a dash, and door surrounds all for $150. Before I could buy you responded and bought it...fine. But where do you get off " the radio bezel alone goes for $150,...who knows what the dash and the whole set would go for..." .
Maybe your post should've gone something like 'I got a great deal from a post like this ....all for a $150'.
what an .........

All true. Zues, you know that I got a great deal. Unfortunately, I know it is a great deal because for years I have been looking and in the market for one for this Gen 1 project (that hopefully, we can all benefit from). So I felt it necessary to let folks know what the market has typically been so they can set their expectations accordingly...perhaps they don't want to wait for a few years before a good deal comes along...just trying to let them know.

However, and I am sure Zues might back me up on this, VCA folks should look out for VCA folks and if you can help a Viper member out by getting him a good deal, whether it on a dash, used set of headers, cockpit cover...whatever it is...then please do so. I personally will always offer any Viper stuff that I sell (though I have never sold anything) to the VCA forum at a heavy discount if I am in a place to do so.

On a side note Zues, the project that I bought the Gen 1 dash for was to hopefully come up with a solution besides painting as many folks modify their dashes to look black. I am hoping to have a vynal (spelling) cover made that will make it resemble the 97 and on dashes...no luck so far, but I will keep you folks posted.

Thanks,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang