Anyone have an Autoform diffuser or GTS wing lying around?

rimmie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking for Autoform items. Particularly the 4-blade diffuser and the potentially the GTS wing (the one that bolts behind the license plate) for my '99 GTS. PM me with price and details if you have either of these items.

rimmie

OP
OP
R

rimmie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I believe that one requires drilling. I'm looking for the Autoform wing that bolts behind the license plate so I can remove it if need be. Thanks for the offer though :2tu:

OP
OP
R

rimmie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep, that's the one. Autoform is actually only a couple of hours from my house. Just trying to see if I can pick one up that has been gently used. Thanks for that link in the classifieds. I just sent the seller an email.

rimmie

OP
OP
R

rimmie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep. Near Ann Arbor. Ypsilanti Township to be exact. I've got an all black '99 ACR with black SSR wheels. Looking into a diffuser and (possibly) a wing to help with the dirt buildup on the rear. I like the look of the diffuser, but so far I'm on the fence with the GTS wing. I figure I'll try it out. If I don't like it I can always unload it on one of the Viper sites.

rimmie

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the GTS-R wing and it does not help with the dirt buildup at all. I think it makes worse.

OP
OP
R

rimmie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doh! I was hoping it would help out. Oh well...I would still like to try to find one and see how it looks. Not a big fan of wings, but this one caught my eye.

OP
OP
R

rimmie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still looking for a 4 blade diffuser (CF or Fiberglass) for a Gen II and the Autoform GTS Wing. PM me if you have either of the pieces for sale.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the wing does not help with the dirt deposit on the rear end. :(

Now if you wanted to install a rear defuser.......:D

Robert

mopard150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a viper with the Gen 2 4-Blade Diffuser on the rear. I have seen two pictures but not sure if I like the look. Any comments or opinions?

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got the 4 blade defuser on my Gen2, I love it :2tu:
You must be registered for see images