Anyone have any details about this 1995?

modernrocketry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Gen I Viper -- 94 ir 95.
I found this. It is one of the Last 300 Side Exhaust and has the stamp.

The CarFax ( I don't put much trust in CarFax ) indicates no accidents, 2 owners -- originally a California Car, then to Tennessee. Now a dealership in NC has it for sale.

Anyone know anything about this vehicle? Thought I might ask.

Cars dot com listing

Tennessee listing

OP
OP
M

modernrocketry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The TN dealer sold it to the NC dealer. I spoke with NC today and they still have the car.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Don't know the car...but I would strongly suggest that you run the VIN through a Dodge Dealer before you go too far. After that, if you still have to have that car, arrange for (i.e. PAY for)a full inspection at a Dodge dealer who has a Viper Tech. There is a great Viper Tech a couple of hours southeast of that location. Good luck!!

OP
OP
M

modernrocketry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve!

Already ran the VIN through California DMV -- no surprises.
After the vehicle left California -- who knows.

What would Dodge be able to tell me? or is that just one more layer of information?

And absolutely -- If I pursue this car, I will hire a professional to review the car.

The cool thing about a NC pickup -- My great Aunt lives in Southern Indiana, I could drive it there -- leave it in her barn and take my time waiting for transport to pick it up and bring it home. And REALLY the short little road trip sounds like fun.

OP
OP
M

modernrocketry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called my local Dodge Dealer -- I have purchased and had serviced many vehicles from them and it helped.

My service tech says the car looks clean as far as Dodge records indicate. He gave me the name of the prior owner in TN.

I did some sloothing and found out that the pervious owner passed away last year. This appears to be why the car is was sold.

Thanks Steve, I'll send you a PM

OP
OP
M

modernrocketry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanksgiving madness has taken hold of me. I'll get back on it when my sanity returns Monday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang