Anyone have stock exhaust they'd like to give away? :)

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have stock exhaust they\'d like to give away? :)

I'm looking to take my car back to OEM config prior to it's sale. I'll be keeping my turbo setup for the next car, and I don't have my old exhaust anymore :(

If anyone has a Gen2 exhaust system they'd like to give away or sell cheap, please mail me. Perhaps a left-over OEM system from a corsa swap?

If it's just taking up space in your garage.. i'd be happy to help ;)

James

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone have stock exhaust they\'d like to give away? :)

I'd give $100 and pay shipping to anyone with a stock gen1 system. Sorry MadMaxx, I don't have a gen2 for you.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maxx,
Remember your 1996 RT is a unique exhaust - you have no side sil resonators, just cats, and then the rear muffler. You really should try to find a 1996 RT exhaust..... (one reason your car was rated at 415 HP - up from 400....)

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not to pile on here, but I would be interested in a pair of 1998+ OEM exhaust manifolds & intermediate pipe-cat setup from someone that recently upgraded to real headers and high flow cats.

Willing to slightly subsidize your header purchase......

:usa:

OP
OP
M

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maxx,
Remember your 1996 RT is a unique exhaust - you have no side sil resonators, just cats, and then the rear muffler. You really should try to find a 1996 RT exhaust..... (one reason your car was rated at 415 HP - up from 400....)

A "true" Gen2 exhaust should fit none the less... I'd love to find the exact OEM config I had before, but I doubt i'll come across one. I'm kicking myself for ditching the system now :(

The next owner might have to live with my exhaust config (designed for my turbo setup) or buy a corsa hehe.

MM

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm looking to take my car back to OEM config prior to it's sale. I'll be keeping my turbo setup for the next car, and I don't have my old exhaust anymore :(

If anyone has a Gen2 exhaust system they'd like to give away or sell cheap, please mail me. Perhaps a left-over OEM system from a corsa swap?

If it's just taking up space in your garage.. i'd be happy to help ;)

James

there is a local guy here with a 1996 RT/10, just like yours with borla headers and cat back. He was talking about selling the stock exhaust, he has everything, headers, cats,cat backs, hangers, brackets, bushing. If you want, email me and I will give you his email address.

FYI: I sold my 1997 GTS stock exhaust for $340.00 and my 2001 GTS stock exhaust for $250.00 on ebay. Check there.

OP
OP
M

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just need the pipes... I retained the bushings and the hangers are welded so it's all good. I have SS clamps I can use.

Ask him to drop me a line @ [email protected]

Thanks
MM

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have been looking for a pair of the flex pipes for a late Gen II as well. The section from the manifold to the cats. If anyone has some drop me a line at [email protected]

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will have a complete 2000 GTS exhaust CAT back available in three weeks. I realize it ain't worth much so I'll give it away.

Shipping will be $400.

Actually, make offers. I've had GREAT success selling on the classifieds everything from an MGW gas cap to headliner to Air Bags.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ah, 2 Rons above. The other must have been the lucky recipient. Still hoping to find a pair of the flex pipes at a reasonable cost (Mopar only sells the complete assembly with catalysts).

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bump

I have been looking for a pair of the flex pipes for a late Gen II as well. The section from the manifold to the cats. If anyone has some drop me a line at [email protected]

Ron

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I have parts avaible real cheap. I have the stock side cat back system for the 2001 rt/10 with less than 3K miles on it. This does not have the rear muffler assmebly...just side resonators and pipes.

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Max what happened to the easy to use soft top?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ab - You have mail.