Anyone hear from Mark Cooper aka Mark Red GTS Cooper lately?

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I used to swap emails back and forth with him quite frequently and was going to purchase a few things off of him and then one day **** he is gone. He used to post pretty frequently on this board.

Anybody hear from him? The last I spoke with him was in September or so. Since then he hasn't answered any phone calls (last I tried was early this year) and no emails.

Just hoping nothing bad happened to him.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
people get very busy in the summer. maybe he is just busy?

someone complimented me on my interior the other day and i said that chad (snake hydes) was the one who did it. another person who has gone MIA.

OP
OP
C

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's been almost a year since I heard anything from him and I was in the process of setting up a time to meet up with him to pick some parts up when he went ****.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Mark has one of those gov't jobs where he has to disappear from time to time

Hopefully he's doing ok, would be good to hear from him

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard from him or seen him here in quite some time. Nice guy, I had dinner with him about 5-6 years ago.. whoa...time flies.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time I saw or heard from him was my cruise over a year ago. Not sure. Did you do a search on his username to see when his last post was?

OP
OP
C

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last August was his last post I believe. Just curious. I was going to pick some stuff up from him and had frequent contact with him. I guess the best hope is he is out of the country for work, which is quite possible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinusbeats