Anyone here have a RAM SRT yet?

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wondering what your thoughts are?
Is it worth the money?
What does the interior look like with the manual shift? Is there a council or does the shifter come from the floor?

Been thinking maybe I should have one of these bad boys. Seeing how I didn't win the Blue n White, maybe I should stepup and buy one.

Just wanted to hear from someone who has one!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My brother-in-law bought one Tuesday and he can't get the silly grin off his face.
He traded in his 02 Hemi truck

OP
OP
L

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys, but does anyone have picks of the inside and driving time in one?

As for you SNAKBIT, won't you be surprised when I show up pulling my Viper Trailer with a new SRT RAM. :2tu:

JWALK35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bigfoot I have about 500 miles on mine. The truck is very fun to drive.Nice ride not harsh yet turns nicely. It doesn't accelerate like an srt but it does fly. After all it's 1500 lbs. heavier and is relativly square. I love the truck. I think it turns more heads than my srt. The brakes are unbelievable. Needs headers and exhaust , it's way to quiet for me. Maybe a light flywheel too,get it to spool up a little quicker. Anyone that likes trucks will love these trucks.

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I heard from the manager at one of the large dealers here that next year they are going to make a quad cab automatic SRT-10 Ram. I don't know how true that is, just passing along what I heard.

It does make more sense to me to have the extra seating for 50K.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960