Anyone in GA ordering a 2008 Viper??

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im thinking about it....as soon as i sell my Gen 1 for $90k.

But seriously, I know someone has an 08' ACR on order, but not aware of any "base" 08' orders. I'm sure some GA people have ordered them, just don't know who they are. I know one guy was saying he was ordering an 08' last year, but not sure if he ever did or not

OP
OP
L

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad, let me know the next time you're in town and we can get together for a cruise or something.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure exactly where you are in GA but there is a SSG Coupe with Black stripes at the Dodge dealership in Hayesville, NC (just a few miles over the GA/NC state line). It is beautiful. Might be worth a drive for you. I'm waiting for my SSG Convertible so I visit this one often for drooling and dreaming. Let me know if you need a phone number or directions.

OP
OP
L

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know exactly where Hayesville is. Not near me, but I used to work up there every once in a while. I was in Ellijay not too long ago, I wish I'd known it was up there.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car is still on the showroom floor. I saw it myself last night! Told you I have visitation rights on it:D They have the sticker on it at $92,000 but they will take less.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put me on the list of people wanting to drool on the 08' in Atlanta

BTW is the guy with the ACR going to track it? :headbang: