1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in/near Daytona Beach?

Discussion in 'Florida: North/Central' started by V10SpeedLuvr, Jun 30, 2010.

1. V10SpeedLuvr

V10SpeedLuvr Enthusiast

Thinking about moving down that way. Would like some information (general stuff, car events, etc) about the area. TIA!

2. MTGTS

MTGTS Enthusiast

Orlando is 45 min. away. We have have our large C&C every month and there's plenty of hooters/winghouse/tilted kilt's around. ;)

3. uvbnbit

uvbnbit Enthusiast

SOLD! :D :rolaugh:

4. fuelman

fuelman Enthusiast

Most important factor, year round Viper weather, a bit hot in the summer. lots of race tracks, lots of beaches, lots of racing events (can you say standing mile track, 4 major 1/4 mile tracks, 3 major raceways dozens of major races, etc etc), also lunches, dinners, track events, and spirited driving cruises (100,120,140, 165 mph+++, un-official of course, just hear say) with the Central and North Florida VCA Chapter, and yes lots of Hooters, Winghouses, Hooters wanna bees, and bikini girl car washes and some sin bikini washes... Come on down....

5. Bobpantax

Bobpantax Enthusiast

6. 97GTS

97GTS Enthusiast

I was born in Daytona and still go there a couple of times a year. Don't quote me on this but I believe there is a racetrack there somewhere :D

I've also heard that there is a Hooters across the street from said track. I was there in the late 80's on the first day they opened although I don't remember much about that day other than 3of the original 5 owners being there.

Single guy in Daytona? Chad you better be careful:omg:

Ron

7. RobZilla

RobZilla Enthusiast

C'mon, Ill show ya round.

:usa: