anyone know of any canadian viper parts company/ salvage yards?

agdetail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
long story short, smacked my viper a month ago with front fender bumper damage.

I live in vancouver bc and icbc (insurance) has only allowed $15,000 in repairs and my local shop cant find any salvage yards that has a viper to part.

they quoted me insane prices. even though the airbags didnt deploy and no frame damage, parts along are over $15,000.

$2300 for 1 gen 3 wheel and $2000 just for a front bumper. i know the prices are 1/3 in the states but insurance is giving me no option.

if anyone has any info for viper store/parts/salvage yards please give me a shout.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason, call Elite Auto Trends 604 273 2886 and ask for Sam the owner. He may be able to find some parts or fix the car.

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would try and have ICBC cut you a check for the 15k then. Then you can just find whatever parts you want on your own. You can probably find a set of 5 spokes for near 2300$, no way would I pay that for one wheel. And if you get a Venom membership you get something like 15%(?) off parts from VPA.

racerjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black Gold in nisku, alberta has a couple, I was gonna buy a set of wheels off them, but it was $1800 and all of them needed some work.

good luck with your search

OP
OP
A

agdetail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for all the help.

a little update. icbc has finally let the shop look for parts throughout north america. they wont cut me a check and wont write off the car.

no frame damage, but bumper support, bumper, fender, headlight support all need to get replaced.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte