Anyone know of any nice floor mats that arent "plush" or super thick.

Dieselino

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know of any nice floor mats that arent \"plush\" or super thick.

I am trying to find a decent set of floor mats and I cant seem to have any luck. The stock mats are kinda cheap but my buddy has a set of the expensive snake oyl mats (they came with his car) and they are about the ugliest things I have seen. (No offense to those who have them) I also recently bought some mats from USSPEED.COM, nevermind the fact that they messed up my order and refused to correct it, but the mats were way to plush aswell. I mean thick soft carpet like that belongs in a bedroom, not in a car! Anyone have any recommendations?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone know of any nice floor mats that arent

I agree that many of the aftermarket floormats are WAY too thick. I have stock mats and really like them, but they are really hard to find new these days. Seems like a few months ago all Dodge had left was tan mats and they made be sold out of them now.

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone know of any nice floor mats that arent \"plush\" or super thick.

I have Roe's floormats. No emblems on them or anything (which I like). Thicker than stock so they don't bunch up, but the carpet isn't actually thicker, it's the backing. I really like em.

99RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Call Chuck Tator, from a previous post...

Cognac Floor Mats
RT/10 82205814 MSRP $50.00 [40 left in DC stock]
GTS 82205813 MSRP $50.00 [54 left in DC stock]

Black w/silver logo 82206208 MSRP $57.00 [32 left in DC stock]

MOPAR accessories less 10%.
914-763-3136

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have stock mats and have no bunching problems.Took the drivers side mat to an upholstery shop to have it notched and rebound to go around not over the rear hatch release on my GTS.Cost 10 bucks. GTS Bruce

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Stock seems to be the only way to go for the lack of thickness. I have stock floor mats and love them.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Check with the N. Cal club. They have just upgraded their mats to a thicker material. Maybe they have some of the older, thinner, mats still available.
They do not slip, are good quality, and fairly priced.

I have the Snake Oyl mats and love them. Hold up well, feel great on the toosies, and clean up easy.

If you like the thin stuff, check out auto parts stores. They have stocks of the thin stuff, just find something that fits as well as possible. They come with nifty cartoon characters like Yosemite Sam...BACK OFF! characters.

Some Dealerships carry aftermarket mats as well.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't mind thick ones, but the last ones I bought off of ebay could've been trimmed about 1/4" smaller all the way around.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have the California Viper Club floormats and trunk mat. They fit perfect, don't slide, and look great! I don't think they are too thick either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine