Anyone know this car?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i see no grass in the yard- doesnt most of az have no grass?

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know the car. I saw russo and steele in one of your pics and found it on there site.

Cost to build 1.2 million... Wonder what they want for it.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please tell me how it is aerodynamically possible for a Gen 2 Viper go 298 MPH? I hate that kind of false advertising.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it can with 2 jet motors behind it

But you see that's the trick. At some point, long before 298 MPH, the jet motors would no longer be "behind" the Viper. They would have long passed through it. Around 250 MPH (or thereabouts) the Viper begins to effectively assume the same aerodynamic characteristics as a concrete wall.

OP
OP
A

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know the car. I saw russo and steele in one of your pics and found it on there site.

Cost to build 1.2 million... Wonder what they want for it.

It's sold. Let's just say it went for a heckuva lot less than that!

As for top speed claims. Stay tuned, Bonneville is right around the time of VOI.

Would still like to hear from someone who's got hands on experience with this car.

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car was built by Fat Albert Motorsports. The engine was built by Mach Development. Both in Phoenix Arizona. I have seen the car many times both during the build and after it was done. The name of the guy that did the chassis work is London, he now has his own shop since Fat Albert retired.
They also built a car for drag racing and brought it to Mopars at the Strip in Vegas buy they were never able to make it run right. It was supposed to be a 9 second car but it never got close to that.
If you want info on the car, go to the azvipers websight and look in the classifieds, Fat Albert is selling some stuff. His contact info is there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang