Anyone know this TT Viper for sale in VA

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never saw that car before. The only TT I've actually seen in the area belongs to Joe (Aries).

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not expert but I've heard that when you stroke those motors by welding and regrinding the stock cranks, they break. That's why I have a moldex crank in my car to avoid that. Also, I had an AEM system on my car but had to go away from it. It just didn't have the computing power to handle a radical build like mine or that car. I went with a Pro EFI system and the difference is night and day.

If you're serious about buying it talk to Howard Anderson, he's the one who built my car and he's in Winchester VA.

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's. I am just shopping around over winter. I would like to find a quality already built TT car instead of going through the build my self. If anyone has some leads on ones for sale let me know.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks just like Chamber's Viper out of TN.

Just talked to him and it's not his. I would get in touch with UGR, since they built it. Matt said it might be Eric's car. I don't know Eric, but that may help when you call UGR.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it might be Eric's car as well. If it is, he has cruised with us on our fall cruise with that car at least two years. It ran flawlessly for both trips.