Does anyone know this Viper??

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to ask the same thing about the intake box but you beat me to it. I also think the price is a little high due to the miles and the fact the wheels are black. I don't mind the color of the wheels personally, but value wise, knock off some bucks. I also would want to know what kind tires are on it. I can tell that they are not Michelins, but can't tell what they are. Check tire age too.

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The listing says it has brand new Michelins. I would say that's a pretty fair price. But like mentioned above, you have to start looking at those little things like the airbox and say........"why?" That would concern me a little, plus I'm not a huge fan of black wheels. If everything else is in order I think that's a fair price.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! 30,000 miles on an '03 is a high milage car? It may have some other concerns, but that amount of milage wouldn't be too much of a concern for me.

Sorry, the vehicle you requested was not found. It is possible that the vehicle has been sold or otherwise removed from our database. Please try a new search, or go back to the previous page.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agreed about the mileage, not high. I think it's priced well since there's no airbox.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is priced right. 30K is not high. Hell it's a 7 year old car! These engines if maintained right will last well over 100K with no problems. Ask anyone that does not own a viper if 30K is high and they would say it's a new car! ha

OP
OP
M

mhp1280

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He did not buy the car but he is still looking around. Again I really appreciate all of the help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang