Anyone know who this is?

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a racing school this weekend, we had a whole bunch of instructors, i was in the most advanced group so the instructors with the most experience were with our group.

Anyone recognize these guys? I am the little fatty in the middle so never mind about me but anyone knows who the guy on the left is? Extra points for those who know the guy on the right, might be less known from you guys. They were giving me my weekend evaluation just before that picture. Still can't beleive i had the chance to have them as instructors. By the way, i am not that short, it's just that they were sitting on chairs and i was on my knees...

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kuno Wittmer on the left.
?? on the right.
One of the Muppets in the middle... not sure which one! :D

OP
OP
P

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, i had the top viper driver has a coach, that was pretty nice.

ICP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kuno on the left, i raced against him a few years ago...hell of a driver. I believe the chap on the right is ex-players development driver Claude Bourbonnais? What's the prize for the correct answer? :eater:

Kris

OP
OP
P

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kuno on the left, i raced against him a few years ago...hell of a driver. I believe the chap on the right is ex-players development driver Claude Bourbonnais? What's the prize for the correct answer? :eater:

Kris

Yeah correct, you get nothing because you are canadian so that was too easy :D

Good call though. what were you racing in?

ICP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I raced against Kuno in the Honda Michelin Series, a spec series for Honda Civic's. It was a lot fun, some great venues to race at and some great competitors. Kuno was usually at the front and won the championship in 2005.