anyone know who's car this is?

lozilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know who\'s car this is?

Im not sure how to post pictures but the car is a 2000 Red Gts, with no stripes. The Car has 22000 miles on it The Vin# is 1B3ER69E8YV604151. Im been emailing the guy messing around with him he says he is from greece. His english is really good which surprises me, and he wants to use escrow.com. they already emailed me all the information, so i dont know whats going on.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: anyone know who\'s car this is?

Michael, you MIGHT get a better response if you narrowed down the location of the car in question...by the way, NO outstanding recalls listed at Dodge Selfservice website on that VIN.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

There have been a ton of rip-offs involving foreigners, fake escrow companies, and fake cashier checks. Obviously this could be very legit, but definitely involve another member of this board to help check out the car in person. And I personally would not want to have my money escrowed (*******). I'd want the car with title and then I'd pay. Period. If not, then I'd look for another car. Just my 2 cents.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is the guy FROM Greece or IN Greece? If he is IN Greece forget it as it is a scam.

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Escrow.com is a lagit company, it's owned by Ebay I believe. However, some scamers send fake emails. When I was selling a laptop, I got a email from Western Union. I called then direct and they confirmed it was fake.

Verify everything, and see the car in person. If it's not close to you have someone from this board go check it out. Otherwise let it go.

Bill

Matthew Klinger

Enthusiast
Reaction score

my 2 cents... if he's outside the U.S. I would pass, if the deal sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Either selling or buying becareful and deal within the safty of the U.S. :usa:

OP
OP
L

lozilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yea its a fake, i called escrow and they said the the verification he gave me was not a real number. I emailed him and told him to send the car and title to me and then i would pay him, lets see what he says. :smirk:

97 B/W GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone know the web address to the Dodge "self service" website that steve-indy is talking about?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Give me his number.I'll talk to him in Greek and find out...