Anyone meeting at Katies before the HP Shootout?

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is gonna meet at Katies Cars and Coffee before rolling to the Horsepower Shootout in Va?

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on the fence... hate to be that way. What time would things wrap up for the return trip to NOVA?

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't make the shootout but I'll probably roll out to Katie's. I haven't met most of you guys so keep an eye out for my old gen 1.....

- Cheers

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car is still in the shop, so team Viper we'll be down at least 600hp (although I think Joe's car makes up for it). I'll be at Katies in the morning. On the fence on whether I'm going down to the shootout. Hate to miss it though.

-Chris

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard we are called the "Fab 5"..... what do we call ourselves with 6?.... or 7?.... keep it growing people....

OP
OP
A

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard we are called the "Fab 5"..... what do we call ourselves with 6?.... or 7?.... keep it growing people....

Well actually there was 6 of us, not 5. We had one Black Coupe w/ silver stripes, one yellow ACR, one yellow GTS, one red GTS, and two red RT10's. I'm thinking the Super 6??? :D

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well actually there was 6 of us, not 5. We had one Black Coupe w/ silver stripes, one yellow ACR, one yellow GTS, one red GTS, and two red RT10's. I'm thinking the Super 6??? :D

Well one left.... So that left 5 stuck in the rain and can't forget the co-pilot. You going to Katie's Saturday?

How about stealing Keda's idea off his tags and "Super SiXXX"?