Anyone near Beaverton, OR want to check out a car for me?

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There's a Nissan GTR for sale at Beaverton Nissan in Beaverton, OR. I was just wondering if there are any VCA members out there who would be willing to go take a look at it for me. Take some pictures, check the tires, make sure there are no exterior or interior blemishes, just give it a good look-over... That's pretty much it. I'll PayPal you $30 for your time and fuel cost. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks.

OP
OP
J

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I am not on Facebook though.

Viper007Bond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
FYI for any other locals -- Beaverton Nissan is the one on Cedar Hills down before you hit TV Highway.

If Brant is too busy to swing by there, I'm also nearby and would be happy to snap pictures and give it a visual inspection.

OP
OP
J

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That would be good. I am waiting to hear back from Alex, who I assume is 007, to see how soon he can get up there. Basically comes down to whoever can get there sooner, because I'd like to close the deal asap if everything checks out. Thanks.

OP
OP
J

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, quick update.. I have a GTR owner going to check it out tomorrow. So unless that falls through, I think I am set. I appreciate the offers guys. If anything changes, I'll let you know. Thanks.

Last edited:

brantdw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped by an looked at it. Posted a phto. Looks perfect.
You must be registered for see images attach

Viper007Bond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, me and Brant stopped by to check it out before we saw your other message. Besides the damage shown in his picture ( ;) ), the car looks fine. A very minor ding here and there but that's to be expected with a used car.

OP
OP
J

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nothing I can't fix. They threw in a free air freshener, so at least it will smell like new.