Anyone recommend a good trailer for the Viper? (track events)

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Title says it all, I hope to attend about 5 track events, with my SRT-10, in the next 12 months and I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with what the best trailer is.

I will be towing it with either a Range Rover or a Lincoln Navigator. The smaller the better for me because of storage concerns.

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was just a thread on this subject somewhere. Use the search function. One of the trailers mentioned was at www.Kwikload.com
Many cheap ones on ebay.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
check out the thread "My 2006 FE Just arrived!!! Bought from a VCOA member here online! "

His trailer is just as gorgeous as the car!!

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Kwikload is the best as you can open the doors when on the trailer and you do not have to jack it up to load the car. Kwik-Load trailers are made by Sloans and come in many materials to fit your needs.
Robbie

PS: I would be interested in buying one of these if we could put a group buy together to get better pricing.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Check out H&H Trailers as they have sponsored the site in the past, have an unreal stainless steel , electris tilting trailer that some other Viper owners have purchased, and are very active in the performance community. They have other tilt beds , numerous enclosed and they last forever. The enclosed trailers have a patented system to keep out dust and moisture, and they have no rivets on the sides.

Check out www.hhtrailer.com

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton :2tu:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on this thread, I went to the Sloan factory this morning and talked to the owner Dean Sloan. What a great down to earth guy with a high quality product. I ordered a custom quickload that will be ready next Wednesday. When I asked him how much he needed down, he said just pay him when I come to pick it up. Talk about a good old fashioned handshake way of doing business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery