Anyone Remember That Wheel Packaging And Shipping Thread?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably made by 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR but I can not find it through the search since the search has been pretty messed up recently. Can anyone find this or know what the title was?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recall the post but, not sure of a title. I’ve bought and sold a few sets in my day, did you have a question?

4030DSC02787.JPG

4030DSC02788_1.JPG

4030DSC02790_1.JPG

4030DSC02739.JPG

4030DSC02791_1.JPG

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, you dont have to recall, and you can take your photos off this one, because they are already in the one LINKED above by v10speedluvr.

Two different methods, both quit effective im sure.

Jon

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I resemble that remark !! I mean... thats my thread !! :)

Everything that was used/needed was bought at HOME Depot. FYI.

off topic:

John, will you be selling that slate coupe ahead of the 08?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with shipping these wheels is protecting the face from the shipper laying them down. I received a set once that the edges were all trashed and the clearcoat had rib marks rubbed into them from the cardboard. I sent them back.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I resemble that remark !! I mean... thats my thread !! :)

Everything that was used/needed was bought at HOME Depot. FYI.

off topic:

John, will you be selling that slate coupe ahead of the 08?

Make me an offer. Remember mine is Boosted ;-) by woodhouse.

Jon

I forgot about that.

I'm not in the market but, I know you'll be in line for the 08 ( which I am too ) I was just trying to help take it off your hands. cheap :D

What's a brotha for? :D

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys. Just sold another set of wheels and wanted to get more pointers for shipping. I had liked the threads in the past and wanted to adapt some of the ideas to my shippment. Thanks again!!

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I have to ship my wheels/tires from Indianapolis to Chicago to have them refinished. Any idea how much it costs? Thanks

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i sold a few sets of jeep wheels and shipped from NJ to MI and each wheel with tire cost about $45 to ship. i think the last set was shipped fedex ground and was a bit cheaper though

n-mo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I truly do appreciate all the time and effort you put into shipping my wheels!!! I hope your back feels better, I hope my wheels don't have one little scratch when they arrive, putting all that bubble wrap to waste... and if you ever are in the Chicago area I'll buy you a drink for your slave labor.

On a serious note, THANK YOU!!! This was why I wanted to buy wheels from a VCA member.

I'll be sure to post pictures when I get the car done, lowering springs and caps, exhaust, some paint work, interior stuff.......

by the way, great video

You're the man Tiger,

-Nate