Anyone running Nitrous with a Roe blower & methanol?

aslowdodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If so how are you set up?

I am running a 10lb roe blower with methanol and want to add nitrous
The methanol injects in the smooth tubes, one nozzle per tube.

I am thinking one NX wet shot nozzle on one smooth tube.
Since the mixture goes into the blower chamber I didn't think it was neccessary to spray into both throttle bodies.

I have to run wet because the vec 2 only has one output and since the methanol is using it, I cant run a dry shot and have the vec 2 ramp up the injectors.

I am curious how you set up your nitrous and how big of a shot did you all run?

BTW any one do this with cats on-hi flo or whatever?

boosttoy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a btr nitrous,gas,propane kit with wot switch,saftey switch,bottle opener,heater,custom tank holder that bolts to spare tire holddown for sale cheap !
Later,Frank

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought the vec2 could be wired for two outputs. i might be wrong...

ask sean, there are a few guys running that exact setup.

im hoping to run the same setup this winter

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I am currently running that setup, but 6.5 # pulley. Lots of torque! Just went 140.29 mph in the 1/4 mile last weekend in blistering heat here in Florida. Cudaman has made tons of power with the 10# pulley and heads and cam, what heads do you have? If they are stock, you may be able to back down the boost a bit and run the nitrous and make more power. Larry Macedo has probably the most experience with these combinations, you may want to talk to him.

OP
OP
A

aslowdodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The heads were done by Valaya in San Jose. Don't know how much power they added.

I have most of the components from the NX kit I had when I ran the 200 wet shot.

John, did you set yours up as I described or are you running a dry shot with the vec 2 upping the fuel injectors?

Is you nozzle in the smooth tube?