anyone tried the mopar exhaust systerm?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I have the Mopar race exhaust (note there are 2 versions). I am happy but plan on redoing the exit pieces to be more like Corsa (straighter as they exit the sidecover to reduce alignment issues).

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is some in-cabin resonance with the Mopar system.
The Corsa track isn't cheap but they did get it right.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how many people here have the Mopar system and attest to the "reasonance?" I keep hearing people that do not own own stating that.

My perspective: loud - yes. Resonating - no.

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how many people here have the Mopar system and attest to the "reasonance?" I keep hearing people that do not own own stating that.

My perspective: loud - yes. Resonating - no.

I keep hearing that its much louder as well. How much louder could it possibly be? Would very much like to hear an installed system next to the corsa.

Here's Corsa:
http://www.vipertrim.com/srt_RW95176.html

Here's Borla:
http://www.borla.com/

Thanks
Patrick

dirk989

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If it's any help I have the Borla. If it's the same as the Mopar then there shouldn't be any problem with resonance. Mine sounds fantastic.

Dirk

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didn't have any resonance as in vibration, but it was droany at some RPMs and loud as hell. I put a set of those cones in and the cut the volume and droan.

For clarification, I am talking about the Mopar Race system which is 3" and has no cats.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone dyno'd before/after? Or seat of the pants feel over stock? My Coupe is getting it installed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog