Anyone with a Roe Supercharger ?

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just guaging the market... Anyone with a Gen II Roe Super Charger that they do not want/need or who may someone who wants to sell one, I may be in the market to buy sooner than expected.

5# and 6.5# pully preffered.

:usa:

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got one that I will let go for $6K. Its been completely gone through by the man, Sean Roe, himself. Fully refurbished and looking brand new. It includes the 5lb pulley. Its still packed in the original shipping boxes. I haven't even had the chance to crack them open yet. I just received them last week.

I've got the chance to do a quick investment in some inventory for my hobby company, and this can make it happen for me. I definitely don't need to sell, so I'm not interested in entertaining offers.

I'm located down in Naples, FL. Local pickup is welcomed (and encouraged!).

If you're interested, feel free to pop me an email at [email protected].

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold for $5K. Mine's still here (for now). $5900 fully refurbished and I'll include shipping in the domestic US.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold for $5K. Mine's still here (for now). $5900 fully refurbished and I'll include shipping in the domestic US.

I think that's a great deal..especially considering you had it refurbished already. I wish I had the $$$ to pull the trigger

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL...I don't suppose you'll do a lay-away plan? It may take a few years for me though. :D

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flea bay is not the place Id like to purchase one of these, even though that one appeared in great shape on the surface.

Almost ready to pick up the one in this thread... :D

:usa:

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DO IT ROB !! DO IT NOOOOOWWWWW!! As the new administration is espousing..."every little thing...gonna be alright...." Plus a ROE Blower is a GREAT investment!

bjornjson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The $5900 sounds like a good deal. I bought the one for $5000 above and will have to pay $287 for shipping.
BJ

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've wanted the ROE blower for a long time now. If this thing doesn't get sold by the time I get back from my business trip to Victoria on the 10th, its going in my car and staying there!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang