Anything going on 4th weekend

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
South Central, Is thier anything going on 4th weekend, will be in Canyon Lake thinking about bring my car. Troy

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
South Central, Is thier anything going on 4th weekend, will be in Canyon Lake thinking about bring my car. Troy

Don't have anything planned. Honestly forgot about the 4th coming up so quickly. These 103 temp days it is hard to get the car out!

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was asked to pass this around:
Car Show in the Block House Subdivision in Leander. Please e-mail Shawn Jones at [email protected] He needs all drivers to meet behind the McDonalds Parking Lot in front of Lowe's in Leander on 1495 Hwy 183 at 9:30 am on Monday, July 4th The event will be held 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
BUT drivers can come and go and you see fit. There will be FREE refreshments provided to all participants; this event will also include LIVE entertainment. It should be a fun event and hope to see you there; So please e-mail [email protected] ASAP so he can get an estimated car count. Late birds are always welcomed.
Shawn Jones

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not going to get any cooler for awhile, just thought I would check. Thanks Troy

Troy- Yvette has the kids this Holiday and can't drive stick to take out one of the other Vipers so it dosen't llok like much cruising this weekend for me. If there is something going on up in Canyon Lake let us knwo we are less than 30 minutes from there. If you guys want to grab a cocktail or maybe 6 or 7... let me know, we will be in town. May make an impromptu run on Sunday or something in the morning if you are up for it?

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was asked to pass this around:
Car Show in the Block House Subdivision in Leander. Please e-mail Shawn Jones at [email protected] He needs all drivers to meet behind the McDonalds Parking Lot in front of Lowe's in Leander on 1495 Hwy 183 at 9:30 am on Monday, July 4th The event will be held 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
BUT drivers can come and go and you see fit. There will be FREE refreshments provided to all participants; this event will also include LIVE entertainment. It should be a fun event and hope to see you there; So please e-mail [email protected] ASAP so he can get an estimated car count. Late birds are always welcomed.
Shawn Jones

Sounds like a great event but if I travel all the way to Leander I would be neglecting my duties on the grill at home and I am sure my better half would get back at me by 'accidentally' putting my beers on the cooler with no ice... I must stay home to protect my 12 best Buds!