April 10th Tobey beach!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whose going? All the exotics are grouping up.NY Viper club coming?

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum let me know what time you are going.I am going with a Lotus.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam ready for a fun little race up ocean parkway? Care to see how I eat up the Diablo I mean stay behind you, that's what I meant, really.... :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BACKNBLACK, im pretty much lost when it comes to L.I. so im hoping city is going as he is usually my chapperone in NY...lol

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes will be there too. will decide meeting spot the next few days to make it easy for everyone. what time we need to be there? just trying to get times to send out mass email to everyone that wants to caravan there.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can meet with anyone that needs their hand held (Plum? LOL) in the city and ****** them out. Maybe a few of us can meet up over the bridge at the Shell station?

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam ,very cool I will see you up there .It should be a great turn out. Can't wait to see that lambo on the track :)

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott where are you meeting? Are you going over the 59th st bridge? Let me know...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time we met at 34th street and 1st Ave. We'll probably start from there and drive over the 59th street bridge to Van Dam down to the LIE.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time we met at 34th street and 1st Ave. We'll probably start from there and drive over the 59th street bridge to Van Dam down to the LIE.

I usually shoot through the Midtown Tunnel. I guess I will meet you guys on the LIE. I am soooooo excited for this event. I have been waiting for sometime for an excuse to run the car! I feel like a ten year old all over again LOL!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I usually shoot through the Midtown Tunnel. I guess I will meet you guys on the LIE. I am soooooo excited for this event. I have been waiting for sometime for an excuse to run the car! I feel like a ten year old all over again LOL!
We could do that too, but we'd have to pay the toll and then the Jersey guys wouldn't get to see the skyline. LOL

Either way is fine. We'll see how it goes.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
scott. wanna have 2 meeting spots? one in the city on 34th and 1st like last time at around 9am? and then a 10am by carvel at deer park avenue? if carvel is not good maybe we can have some meet by exit 36 or something??? let me know if this is kewl with you. i like to send my first MASS email to everyone. thanks

Nabbs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys --

A bunch of us Vette guys are meeting off Canal and Hudson Street. This is right off of the Holland Tunnel and the West Side Highway, so it's ideal for those coming from NJ and upstate. You guys should roll out with us, it'll make for a fun ride :)

Whadya say? I know PlumCrazy is already coming to the city, CitySnake is only a mile away, and Keith will be coming that way. Let's combine forces to beat of the ricers and Mustangs :)

-N

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey watch it there pal. i got a stang too.. for what it is and the price you cant beat it. besides why would you wanna roll with vipers? they'll make the vettes look like what stangs look like to you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang