April 21st C&C Chatham High School

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NJ/NY guys, the weather for Sunday looks great (at least as of today). C&C at Chatham high school 8:30am to 11am, hope to see some of you there.

Also to V10 and Poor Richard...good cruise yesterday, great finally getting the cars out.

Poor Richard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see all my Viper buddies today at the C&C in Chatham.....except for the no-show MGeorge, figures the guy with the newest & loudest exhaust doesn't come.:crazy2:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see all my Viper buddies today at the C&C in Chatham.....except for the no-show MGeorge, figures the guy with the newest & loudest exhaust doesn't come.:crazy2:

Says the guy who brings a Ford to meet up with the Viper Crew:rolleyes:

Hey his might be newer but I'm easily just as loud:dunno: :D

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, don't forget about little old me too!!!!! Haha!

On another note, are any of you guys going to the C&C event this Saturday? Location is still TBD, but the weather looks to be amazing! Probably also checking out the Old Whiskey this Saturday night...

Man do I have a tolerant wife.....but I'll probably be sleeping in the dog house Saturday night for playing with my car all day and night when she wants me home and taking care of our baby son. Can't wait till he's old enough to be a car guy too!!!!!

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also waiting for the c&c location for saturday morning. I did'nt know Whiskey Cafe was starting this sat night. I might see you there.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Day 1 for Whiskey Cafe is this Saturday night from 5pm until 10pm I think. I'm bringing a client/friend of mine and his 11 year old son with me to Whiskey. He was always a Corvette guy, but he and his son will be instantly converted to a Viper guy that night.

Still waiting on C&C location too. Hope it won't be too far away..... Who else is going to either event?

OP
OP
M

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be at c and c (promise!). It will be a new site, the Hilton and Chatham hs are both unavailable apparently.

OP
OP
M

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just was on the C&C group page...since Chatham HS and the Parsippany Hilton are unavailable tomorrow, the group is meeting at Hacklebarney State Park, 119 Hacklebarney Road, Long Valley, NJ 07853. Summary of directions and where to park:

206 into Chester, turn west on routes 24/153 for one mile to State Park Road. Left onto State Park Road, go 2 miles. Right onto Hacklebarney Road and go half a mile. entrance on left. Careful to avoid potholes at entrance to park. They also warn to not follow your GPS through Pottersville because the roads are terrible.

When you arrive go to far left side of parking lot, that is where we are meeting. Last, Bathrooms on site = yes. Food available = no.