Are there any good Viper mechanics near Pittsburgh, PA

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello all...where do all you guys/gals take your vipers for service in the western PA area. I would like to know, so that when i purchase one, i can take it to a mechanic who knows and has worked on these vehicles with some level of success...thanks

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to help you when you get your Viper, but I'm 8 hrs due East from you[In a reg. car]. But you can call or e-mail for advice any time. Chuck Tator [Good Luck!]

tzoid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laurel Motors in Latrobe is a great 5 Star Chrysler dealer with a super Viper mechanic named Craig. The GM is Fred Furia and he's got a 2001 on order as we speak. You won't be making a mistake with them. I have a 99 GTS, purchased and serviced by them alone. I'd be the first one to admit that I'm a real pain with this car, and these guys have taken care of me in every respect....top shelf dealer.

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bot mine from Solomon in Carmichael and they were real helpful getting 2 defective wheels replaced.

They had to go offsite to mount the tires and their shop supervisor went with the wheels/tires to be sure they got done right. That's the sort of thing I like to see.

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wexford Dodge on Rt. 19. They installed my headers, exhaust, nitrous, half shafts and many other things. The service manager is Frank and the Mechanic is Larry. Not cheap, but they do HIGH quality work and know a ton about Vipers.

Tim